Monday, April 2, 2012

DIY: Chain Embellishment Top

This Saturday, Brittany from Clever and Catchy, and I had an awesome night of DIYs! We had a couple of Whipped & OJs (Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka & Orange Juice) and of course made quite a few DIY goodies. It is so fun to do DIYs with friends, creative energy really peaks!

One of my DIY projects included one of my recent thrift purchases, the NY & Company Top. I used a white chain embellishment to add some much needed detail. I really like the outcome, what do you think?


Photo take by Brittany


Photo take by Brittany

Photo take by Brittany



For this DIY Project you will need:


Thread 
that Matches the Embellishment. In this case, it is white.

Scissors 
of any color ;)
Jewelry Pliers
Needle
I only sewed the ends to the shirt so the chain would hang nicely.
Chain of your Choice





No comments:

Post a Comment