Friday, March 30, 2012

Glitter Art!

BEFORE


I made this art a little bit ago.  I liked it and like it but needed to change it. My love for Navy got a little carried away in my get-ready room. It is suppose to be very girly, but with so much navy, and dark wood, there are way too many masculine decor pieces. I needed to fem' them up a bit!  I'm slowly changing the look of the room. At the moment, its not my favorite, and it should be! It's my sanctuary and that needs to be reflected.

I should also say that I went a little glitter crazy :)


AFTER
This one is a little silly, but good for the time being.
I also spray painted light blue stripes around that glass white vase. Looking at it now, it kind of looks like a tube sock. haha. Oh yes an don't take notice to my messy makeup organizer :)


AFTER
I really like the way this one came out!



I used that Martha Stewart Glitter that I got a little while ago. There are a lot of great colors in there!
I used Mod Podge (of course) to apply the glitter! I mixed some of the glitter and mod podge and painted it with one of those small foam brushes. Then I sprinkled tons of glitter on the modge. I made a crazy mess but the good old vacuum saved that!








1 comment:

  1. Great job! It looks amazing :)

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete