Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Rolls

After months of drooling over a Buffalo Chicken Roll Recipe found here, I finally made them!































I am SUCH a lover of anything buffalo chicken (except those cupcakes scare me!)!! So I just had to try them. Pinterest just rocks for finding great recipes!

I am so excited to say that they are absolutely delicious. The boyfriend and I just loved them! They were crispy and so flavorful.  They were also really filling. I don't fill easy but I had just two of them  and a bunch of peas and was stuffed! The boyfriend, on the other hand, had a handful and went back for seconds.

They were so easy to make that they would be great appetizers for a party or a great food to bring to a party. They will surely be gobbled up, rather quickly I'd say. I am now a huge fan of cooking with Egg Rolls. For whatever reason, I didn't expect them to be so easy to work with, and they are.

I used the same directions as the recipe except I made more of a chicken wing sauce rather than just using Franks Red Hot. Also, I added some shredded cheddar!





I'm terrible at sharing my recipes, such as my chicken wing sauce, because I just kind of throw things in and don't exactly measure. What I can tell you is the ingredients I use for them and you can be the judge. I really like my chicken wing sauce, but I know people that make their wing sauce with just a few ingredients and it is yummy, too.

Chicken Wing Sauce Recipe, lol kind of:
  • Franks Red Hot & Melted Butter (If I do 1 cup Franks, I do 1/4 - 1/2 cup butter or even less)
    • Garlic Powder
    • Black Pepper
    • Pinch of Italian Seasoning
    • A couple pinches of Sugar
    • Red Pepper Flakes (more heat)
    • Paprika
    • Tiny Bit Vinegar
    • Tiny Bit Worcester


** Bake the rolls at 400ยบ for 12-15 minutes.
On a WIRE RACK on top of a cookie sheet so they get crispy on all sides.




Ingredients + cheddar (not shown)





Ingredients Pre-folding





Rolled and ready to be placed in the oven!





and Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment