What an exciting day I had with fellow blogger, Brittany of Clever and Catchy. Check out her blog to see her great finds! To recap: It was just a fun day, all around. Even the weather was on our side. It sprinkled for a few but sunned up quickly with temperatures in the the 60s, which is crazy for upstate New York in March! We went to around 7 or 8 thrift shops in the capital region, some better than others. Even though I only picked up 8 items, it was a successful day and I cannot wait to do it again! All together I only spent a little over $30.00. I think I spent more on food and coffee throughout the day.
- Vintage, Hot Pink Silk Blouse with a geometric pattern. I know this top will look great with jeans, black leather pants and even jean shorts. I can't wait to rock it!
- NY & Co Minty Blue Button Up. A basic piece that can be worn in so many ways! I'm even thinking of throwing some embellishments on it to jazz it up a bit.
- Banana Republic Dress will be cute belted, and worn casually.
- New, Grey Oxford Flats. Super cute with skinnies, skirts and even shorts. Perfect for Spring!
- New, Black Booties. Black booties are a staple. You can never have too many, in my opinion. :)
- Ceramic Egg Holder. I plan to use this sweet find in my get-ready room for more accessory storage or a piece for my desk to hold items like paper clips, tacks, and all that bric a brac.
- Gold & Green Stone Bangle. Just had to have it. You can never have enough jewelry!
- Lenox Flatware Organizer. I already turned this into an Accessory Organizer. :)
Grey Oxford Flats
Ceramic Egg Tray, is actually kind of elegant.
Gold with Green Stone Bangle. It love it, it is so dainty and it fits perfectly on my wrist. I'm actually wearing it as I type. :)
Last but not least, the Lenox Flatware Organizer which I turned into an Accessory Organizer.