Friday, March 30, 2012

Making Use of My Thrift Store Blouse


So this past weekend I finally wore my Pink silk thrift store blouse. I must say, it is one of my new favorite pieces. It really works with a ton of different outfit variations. I put two outfits together, basically the same just substituting one piece! Then I changed one up a bit. One outfit is more for cooler weather and one for when the weather gets nice and toasty again.

Outfit 1: With Faux Leather Pants



Outfit # 2: With Bright Orange Lace Skirt


Outfit #1 with Teal Accents



Pink Faux Snake Skin Flats: Target, Clearance $4.00



Sam Edelman Teal Suede Pumps: Nordstrom


Teal Cross Body Bag: Forever 21
J. Simpson Cross Body Bag/Clutch: Gift from my sis.
Vintage Belt: Given to me by my mom.


Polka Dot Bangles: Forever 21
Gold Bangles: Forever 21
Gold Stretch Bracelets: Macys
Fossil Watch


Faux Leather Pants: H&M
Blouse: Thrift Store



Orange Lace Skirt: Lulus.com




I'm so excited to make even more outfits with this blouse.. Okay, I think I need to go thrifting again and get some more! But it kind of feels like you aren't wearing the same thing over and over when you pair it with other clothing and accessories. The bright color is perfect Spring and Summer. I'm going to over-wear the hell out of this thing!



No comments:

Post a Comment