Sunday, February 26, 2012

GREAT DEALl! C TABLE, $24

I have been looking for a C Table to accompany my sectional sofa for a little while now. I love my sectional sofa but it really needed some kind of table around the chaise portion of it. Most tables looked really, really, awkward next to it.  A 'C Table' was my only real option that incorporated both function and appeal. I like how C Tables do not take much extra space as the slip right under and over the sofa. Neat!

I have seen C Tables all of the internet for around $60 and up, up, up! I am too "overly budget conscious"(translation: cheap) to pay that much so I just made a plan to kept my eyes out for a good bargain. Luckily, I found one at Marshalls HomeGoods. $24 later it was mine. Not too bad in comparison. It isn't too big but it holds a drink and what not. It is nice to plop my laptop on as well.. not with the drink present though.. that would be DISASTROUS. I have a history of being a "wrecking ball," as the boyfriend puts it..














No comments:

Post a Comment